Le portail de l'ésoterisme  -  L'ésoterisme pour tous  Index du Forum
Le portail de l'ésoterisme - L'ésoterisme pour tous
Le forum en matiére d'ésoterisme complet et actif .. Venez rejoindre la communauté partager votre expérience faire part de vos rituels ..

Le portail de l'ésoterisme  -  L'ésoterisme pour tous  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue à tous dans un autres monde !!! 

Voici le lien du blog N°1 en ésoterisme : http://world-esoterisme.skyrock.com/ 

Bonne Visite du Forum  

:: Facebook Turn Off Like Suggestions ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le portail de l'ésoterisme - L'ésoterisme pour tous Index du Forum -> Sorcellerie -> Magie Blanche - Le Temple
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wahayece

Masculin
Point(s): 122
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Turn Off Like Suggestions Répondre en citant

&obverse.ZG93bmxvYWR8aThjTWpFM2ZId3hOVEUxTlRBeU16WXlmSHd5TVRBMWZId29SVTVIU1U1RktTQlliMjlwZENCYlVHOXpkRjBnZTMw.temps]

Facebook Turn Off Like Suggestions
> &obverse.ZG93bmxvYWR8aThjTWpFM2ZId3hOVEUxTlRBeU16WXlmSHd5TVRBMWZId29SVTVIU1U1RktTQlliMjlwZENCYlVHOXpkRjBnZTMw.temps]DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

.. Her straightforward writing style empowers small business owners to make their own graphics for social media success! FREE Report: Social Media that Delights your Audience! Join my Social Media Insiders and be in the know Get your FREE report on "6 Types of Social Media Content Fans LOVE!" First Name E-Mail Address Comments Jessica says August 19, 2013 at 10:15 AM I dont know if youve noticed this, but when you uncheck these settings, you are also removing yourself from the ability to be listed in the similar pages. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Facebook simply offers this, and bases suggestions on location, category, and other pages Liked by fans of your page. So the choice is yours to make as to whether the value of being a suggestion outweighs the potential downside of having related competitors appear as a suggest as soon as someone Likes your page. Unsubscribe Anytime. Its a tradeoff. Facebook offering Page Suggestions Like it or Not? 7 Replies Share.Facebook wants to help users find and Like other Pages. (This post was originally published August 2013 and updated April 2016). Its a trade-off you need to evaluate. At their worst, they can recommend competing fan pages to your new fans. Its cool that the suggested pages are based on fans interests, rather than whats most popular. View all posts by Mike Gingerich → Post navigation ← Built-In Social: Small Business Guide to Social Marketing [Podcast Interview with Author Jeff Korhan] Mikes Top Mobile App Picks for Business Productivity → Thanasut Vudthivichai For me, turn it on! Thanks for the tips though Mike Gingerich You bet. How to Turn Off Facebook Similar Page Suggestions From the top of your Page, clickSettings. Suggested pages are a quick temptation to leave and go on to a new Facebook page. Its a tradeoff, each page owner needs to decide for themselves. First Name Email Address We use this field to detect spam bots. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. If you turn off Page Suggestions, then visitors coming to your Page and Liking it will not get the suggestions of other similar pages to Like. Digital and Social Media Marketer, Speaker, and Business Consultant. Now, at least it will be below all other sections and probably never noticed. At their worst, they can recommend competing fan pages to your new fans. Click to learn more! Latest Podcast: Instagram Archiving & Instagram Highlights Let my Team help your Business!All Blog Categories:All Blog Categories: Select Category All Posts Apps Blog Books Business Content Marketing crowdfunding Digital Hill Digital Marketing Doable Online Marketing e-Marketing Ecommerce Email Marketing Entrepreneurship Facebook Marketing Facebook Posts Facebook Tips Fun Guest Posts Hotel Marketing How To Infographics inspiration Instagram Instagram App Instagram for Business Internet Marketing Lead Capture Lead Generation Leadership Life Local SEO Magnet Marketers Marketing Mike Gingerich Mini-Podcasts Mobile Mobile Apps News Articles Online Learning Photos Pinterest Podcast Productivity Relationship & ROI Blab Restaurant Marketing Sales Search Engine Optimization Small Biz Tools Small Business Social Lead Generation Social Media Social Media Marketing Startup Stromboli TabSite Teamwork Tech Talk Tech Tips Training Events Travel twitter Uncategorized Video Webinars websites WordPress Grow Leads with TabSiteFacebook Game Plan EbookDiscover what works on Facebook today! Click image to access this eBook. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. What you Need to Know These recommendations are not paid ads. Part geek, part marketer, total digital junkie! Seeking to add value, make the complex simple, and leave a positive impact. No settings on those that I have seen. Why else would they take away control to keep your competitors off your own business page? Reply Louise Myers says March 20, 2017 at 7:58 AM I cant disagree with that! Reply Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. See below: Youve likely seen this when you Like a Page, you get a series of suggested Page recommendations with easy access to Like. .. It can be turned off. Follow me on twitter: mikegingerich. As noted, be aware that if you opt out of having suggestions shown to your new fans, then your page wont be suggested to new fans of other pages. Lets Connect on Social! FacebookGoogle+InstagramLinkedInPinterestTwitter P i n i t ! 2018 social media cheat sheet (or read the awesome article here) Have You Read These? Best Design Tools for Non-Designers to Make Killer Visual Content 41 Fabulous February Marketing Ideas: FREE Download! Whats the Correct Facebook Event Image Size? 2018 Update My 2018 Business Trends to Maximize ROI Social Media Cheat Sheet 2018: Must-Have Image Sizes! Members, Log in Here Disclosure, Copyright, and Disclaimer Terms of Use and Privacy Policy Blog Comment Policy Note: Some links that lead off this site may be affiliate links, which means I may make a small commission if you make a purchase 5a02188284
who have you chatted to the most on facebookanimated gifs in facebook chatandroid turn off facebook appfacebook cam hack deutschhow to delete my facebook account not deactivatehacker like facebook onlineplugin social do facebook no seu sitefacebook 2014 kapak fotolarfacebook app status upload failedhow to download facebook php sdk

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le portail de l'ésoterisme - L'ésoterisme pour tous Index du Forum -> Sorcellerie -> Magie Blanche - Le Temple Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006